Club des Halles
Place St Géry - St Goriksplein 1
This location in the heart of Brussels belongs to the 19th century story of Brussels. A church was destroyed at the same spot at the late 1700's after which a market place was founded. In 1881 architect Vanderheggen started building the covered marketplace. In 1977 the market was stopped as traders showed little respect. The Flemish neo rennaissance building was protected in 1987.
Today the square is known for it's vast amount of sunny terraces in summer, bars and Indian/Pakistani/Asian restaurant just next to it. In the Halles there is a bar upstairs during weekends, the Club however is downstairs.
Parties at this venue
Saturday 12 6 2010